Wednesday, October 26, 2011

1st Birthday

Can you believe it?? I sure as hell can't. Hattie is 1 today!! I remember so much about the day she was born and I also know I missed a lot too just being drugged, excited and anxious. I've been looking at pictures all day and wondering where the time has gone. I wont get too mushy, I've already cried twice today. My thought was to do a year in pictures. Lets see how this goes...

Hattie James Pelfrey
10-26-2010
12:01pm
7lbs 3oz
21 1/2 inches


These fat cheeks are from me eating buffalo chicken wraps almost everyday while pregnant.


Holy drugged up momma!! LOL


This is my favorite picture.


Sleeping on her bili blanket. Her jaundice was soo bad.


In the hospital at 6 days old for jaundice. Look how little she looks in that bed!


Gobble Gobble!!


In the hospital at a month old. Some type of virus...they never did figure it out.


Merry Christmas from the Pelfrey's!


All the babies born at work within a month of each other. Left to right, Hattie, Fenix, Hazel and Caden.


Hattie and Hazel, 4 months.


Daddy and Hattie, Easter 2011


The Helmet.

Panama City Beach, 9 months old.


This kid loves a bath!


My blue eyed little devil.


First hair cut!

No more Helmet!!! 10 months


Such a big girl now. If you'll notice, she has on the same bow in this picture that she has on in the second picture.


My 1 year old little girl!!!!


"When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit."
 Johnny Depp

No comments:

Post a Comment